Complicated Issues

2023-01-04 (9).png2023-01-04 (11).png2023-01-04 (12).png2023-01-04 (13).pngHi Gray's 
I have Complicated Issues (For me ๐Ÿ™„), I have a multiple stores (Like "STORE A", "STORE B", "STORE C")  and I created an application to collect everyday data(Daily Business) of that store. But I wanted to show only three Dates inside the calendar, So I put Expression in inside the date column ("column TYPE Enum") in suggested values. {LIST(today(), today()-1,today()-2)}. So users can see only 3 dates.
Its working...
But I need After the STORE-A sends today's report, Today's date will stop showing only STORE-A so that users can't enter the same date again. OR only "STORE-A" user Can't enter data again on the same date.
How to do that ? Is it possible?

Solved Solved
0 4 150
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

One of us is misunderstanding the other. Here's my suggestion again:

1. Store ID column: Move this column to be first in the form so that your app users select it before selecting the date.
  2. Date column: Modify the Suggested values expression as I indicated.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@Jvsdoza1232- wrote:

So I put Expression in inside the date column ("column TYPE Enum") in suggested values. {LIST(today(), today()-1,today()-2)}. So users can see only 3 dates.

Consider moving your Store ID column to be first in the form and modifying your expression:

LIST(today(), today()-1,today()-2) - SELECT(Daily Report Data[Date], [Store ID] = [_THISROW].[Store ID])

Also note that, as reflected in your first screenshot, by using the Suggested values property users can still add other values not listed.

Hey friend,

LIST(today(), today()-1,today()-2) - SELECT(Daily Report Data[Date], [Store ID] = [_THISROW].[Store ID])

List TYPE only allows on virtual column.
So create a virtual column {STORE ID (Virtual)} and i put a expression in formula, But its not working, so please can you tell me step by step,(Like which column is Row key and where can I put this expression and what is column type ?) 

2023-01-05 (1).png2023-01-05.png

One of us is misunderstanding the other. Here's my suggestion again:

1. Store ID column: Move this column to be first in the form so that your app users select it before selecting the date.
  2. Date column: Modify the Suggested values expression as I indicated.

Thanks dear You are Genius 

Top Labels in this Space