Complicated issues with IFS expressions

Having big issues with this expression.  The person that was helping me earlier didn't know anything, even simple things.  My app is very complicated.  Previously Steve & Alexi have helped me - are you guys out there!?

I am trying to accomplish something in my app.  There are four columns with staff names.  [Employee Name] is the head gardener.  Then the other columns are [Co-gardener 1], [Co-gardener 2], [Co-gardener 3].  Sometimes there will only be 1 name assigned to the garden, and then there will only be a value under [Employee Name].  But we can have as many as four people assigned to the garden, and then there would be a value entered into all of the columns above.

There is also an average number of hours per week that we spend there.  Let's say, for example, it's 12 hours.  Then if there are four people assigned to that garden, I want it to divide that number of hours by 4.  So 12/4 = 3 hrs assigned to each person.

If there are only 2 people assigned, it would be 12/2 = 6 hrs assigned to that person.

How do I make this ifs-then expression work?  Please advise!

IFS(AND(ISNOTBLANK([Co-gardener 1]), ISBLANK([Co-gardener 2]), ISBLANK([Co-gardener 3]), ([Average Wkly Hrs]/2)),(ISNOTBLANK([Co-gardener 1]), ISNOTBLANK([Co-gardener 2]), ISBLANK([Co-gardener 3])), ([Average Wkly Hrs]/3), (ISNOTBLANK([Co-gardener 1]), ISNOTBLANK([Co-gardener 2]), ISNOTBLANK([Co-gardener 3])), ([Average Wkly Hrs]/4))

0 2 75
2 REPLIES 2

You could try to use IF instead.

12 /
IF(ISNOTBLANK([Co-gardener 1]),1,0)+
IF(ISNOTBLANK([Co-gardener 2]),1,0)+
IF(ISNOTBLANK([Co-gardener 3]),1,0)+
IF(ISNOTBLANK([Co-gardener 4]),1,0)

[Hours] / COUNT( LIST( [emp1],[emp2],[emp3],[emp4] ) - LIST("") )

Top Labels in this Space