Computed Key and Referencing

Hi all,

Ive recently changed some of the key columns of my app tables. I have a few tables with computed keys - which contain a concatenation of a few columns e.g. the User table computed key is made up of the User Email, Role and Type of user.

When I previously had the user name set as the key, and included it in another table as a reference I was able to click into the name and get the Related Order Details; however now nothing appears.

Using the REF ROWS expression I have tried to find the correct approach to showing this information but I either get no related details or the output is not unique to each user it just includes all Order Details captured by the app.

Here is the previous expression when the user name was the key value;

And what I have tried to include as the new related Order Details;

Is there anyway to get the Related Order Details to show within the inline view again?

0 2 1,722
2 REPLIES 2

I have lost the ability to use Reference System Action Buttons (no arrow)

2X_0_052d7a59bf9d1f907b85d993cec527dcbc66c4a8.png

I have also gotten the Related Order Details column to retrun all Order Details input for each user; it is not personnel specific.

2X_e_e7d3307b9983705135ff7b68808a5c9779f6afef.png

One thing you could tryโ€ฆ delete the existing virtual REF_ROWS column. When you still have the Ref column, it will recreate it.

Top Labels in this Space