Conditional AppFormula on virtual column

I have 2 tables:
1. Projects
2. Tasks

On Tasks table i have 2 virtual columns based on ref value from Projects table, so if in ref column in tasks table I select the project1 from table Projects, the 2 virtual columns display automatically the values color and time related to that project.
But there is the possibility that if in tasks table i select another field with the value "special project" these two fields color and time must be not populated automatically but they must take the value from other list of values from another table.

It is possible?

Solved Solved
0 1 51
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

In general, that should be possible if the "other" table you mentioned has some reference to the Tasks table that will make it easier to fetch the values. Even otherwise it could be possible.

Something like'

IF([Another Field]="Special Project",

ANY(Other Table[Column]),

[Ref Column in the Task table that refers the Project Table].[Color column in the Projects Table])

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

In general, that should be possible if the "other" table you mentioned has some reference to the Tasks table that will make it easier to fetch the values. Even otherwise it could be possible.

Something like'

IF([Another Field]="Special Project",

ANY(Other Table[Column]),

[Ref Column in the Task table that refers the Project Table].[Color column in the Projects Table])

Top Labels in this Space