Connecting to One Drive problem

Hello,

I have a problem that even the support team can figure it out.

All my apps can't acces the database ( excel in Onedrive ) after i changed the Microsoft id ( change the email address ) 

Appsheet automatically detected the new ID as the One Drive did but the apps doesn't work any more.

I have this error: 

Unable to fetch app definition. Error: Microsoft cloud service is temporarily unavailable. Please try syncing again in a few minutes. Original error message from Microsoft: Error code: UnknownError Error message: Stack trace: at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at MicrosoftProvider.MicrosoftStorageProvider.<>c__DisplayClass29_0.<GetDriveItem>b__0() at MicrosoftProvider.MicrosoftGraphUtilities.ExecuteWithRetry(Action operation, String accessToken, Exception& fatalException, Int32 userId, Int32 maxRetryCount, String debugInfo) Debug information: Method: GetDriveItem Drive item path: //OneDrive/APRIO INSPECT/VALUEFY_db.xlsx Drive item relative path: APRIO INSPECT/VALUEFY_db.xlsx User Id: -1 Request Url: https://graph.microsoft.com:443/v1.0/me/drive/root:/APRIO%20INSPECT/VALUEFY_db.xlsx: Client Request Id: 7f271dbb-f201-415d-aa52-6a2da3a86fc2 :App Id: 18f08589-a923-4106-88eb-b8ab59cfc4e1 Error: Data table 'BSVCRM-1895577:1.002064:OFERTE' is not available Error: The data for this view cannot be found. Please select a new data table in the view settings.

0 1 270
1 REPLY 1

@Bogdan_Stan wrote:

Please select a new data table in the view settings.

SkrOYC_0-1675431412982.pngYou'll have to reconnect everytable. For this, go to Table settings, Storage, Source path and "Browse for more data". Select your excel file there and then select the Worksheet Name for each table.
Btw, once you select the excel file you won't need to browse for it every time, but you need to tell AppSheet the worksheet for each table.

Top Labels in this Space