Construction daily report

I need to make a construction daily report. In my Material_Sheet, the COLUMNs is material and the ROWs is the date. Each cell should be filled in the quantity of construction materials.Now, I want my coworkers to record the daily construction activities, for example: 0k+025~0k+075 grouting for embankment foundation, system will automatically index the quantity that already set per meter (Concrete = 2m3@1m, Rebar = 700kg@1m, Formwork = 5m2@1m…etc) and multiplied by the length of construction on that day(=0k+075 - 0k+025 = 50m). It could be shown like this: Concrete = 2m3/m*50m = 100m3, Rebar = 700kg * 50m = 3.5T, Formwork = 5m2 /m *50m = 250m2…etc. Then AppSheet fill in the quantity of construction materials on the specified cell that correspond to the day and material in the Material_Sheet.However, the material used in each construction step are different. And we want to know the quantity of the material. For example: 10 embankments were completed on November 19, 2020 vs. the quantity of Concrete, Formwork and Rebar for each embankment.I have two questions:1. How should the data of my Activities_Sheet be designed?2. How to design the AppSheet actions to run the workflow as mentioned above?PS: The information (starting point: 0 + 025 and ending point: 0 + 075 ) is necessary. To make sure that the construction section won’t be repeated, it can’t be recorded only 50 meter of asphalt road was completed today"

0 3 240
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Kevin_Shen
Are you wanting someone to build your app for you? If not maybe break down your post into specific questions one at a time.

No, I just need to know the data structure of Activities_Sheet.

I’m looking to do almost the exact same thing – did you ever figure this one out?

Top Labels in this Space