Context "google-map" behavior restriction not working

Guys, 

I found something that i think it was not supose to happen. There is an action on a table that has a condition to only worl if the View is different than "google-map", but when i acess this view it is showing the action. WHAT THE HECK?????? 

Thales_Taranto_0-1658426853199.png

Solved Solved
0 3 77
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Oh okay got it. Thank you. In that case, please try an expression something like

OR(CONTEXT("ViewType")="Detail", CONTEXT("ViewType")="Deck") for the action where the view types are where you wish to show the delete action.

Then the delete action icon will not show in map view of the slice.

Below the "Recent Customers" is a slice on the "Customers" table. 

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1658513467846.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You may want to double check if you synced the app after changes or any other minor issue such as an unwanted space etc. in the expression. I was able to hide the delete action in map   view.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1658464098637.png

Edit: On a second careful relook at your shared screenshot , I think the reason of the issue you have is obvious. You are setting the condition on the "Orders" table delete action and your map view is on Requisicoes table. Please set the condition on the Requisicoes table's delete action.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_1-1658466020941.png

But since Requisicoes is a slice of Orders, it should work, shouldn't it?

Oh okay got it. Thank you. In that case, please try an expression something like

OR(CONTEXT("ViewType")="Detail", CONTEXT("ViewType")="Deck") for the action where the view types are where you wish to show the delete action.

Then the delete action icon will not show in map view of the slice.

Below the "Recent Customers" is a slice on the "Customers" table. 

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1658513467846.png

Top Labels in this Space