Converting a data in virtual column list type to url type for naviagtion

I have created a virtual column to bring data from PROJECT DETAILS tab sheet, I could get it successfully using the formula SELECT(PROJECT DETAILS[Google Location Map], ([Project Code] = [_THISROW].[Project Code]))

But I want to make user look like a link instead of a text/list, when I set to URL then I get this error

Any advise is greatly appreciated!

AnonyDee_0-1654664881600.png

Solved Solved
0 1 58
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Use ANY() to remove the list data type from single-element lists. 

However, I see a large number of virtual columns each with a SELECT() expression in its App Formula. This is a sure recipe for degrading your app's performance. You'd really want to consider remodelling your data structure so that you use dereference expressions instead.  Also conisder using Slices, Behavior Actions and Auotmation so that you avoid having that many virtual columns. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Use ANY() to remove the list data type from single-element lists. 

However, I see a large number of virtual columns each with a SELECT() expression in its App Formula. This is a sure recipe for degrading your app's performance. You'd really want to consider remodelling your data structure so that you use dereference expressions instead.  Also conisder using Slices, Behavior Actions and Auotmation so that you avoid having that many virtual columns. 

Top Labels in this Space