Copy List of Rows to New Table for Concert Management Application

I work in the event/concert industry. In my app, I am tracking artists and their riders (riders are the things they need at a performance). The riders do not change much. My app is currently set up to as follows:
Artist Table list of artists
Artist Rider Table child table of artist table (multiple rows for each artist, for example, one row can be their speaker requirement, the next row their food requirement, the next row their drink requirments โ€” # of rows varies per artist hence the need for a child table)
Concert Table A list of concerts
Concert Performers table child table of concert, bridge for the many-to-many relationship between artists and concerts

When I add an artist to a concert, I want to populate a list of their riders from the artist rider table so I can track the status of the fullfillment for that concert. For example, if ABC Band performs, they might always need a drumset provided - we know this because it is in the Artist rider table, but we need to track the status of that drumset fulfillment for every concert that we employ them on. So I need the rider rows and need to add status column.

Obviously I need a Rider Fulfillment table that is a child of the concert table, but how do I populate the artistโ€™s standard riders when an artist is added to the concert?

Thanks in advance!

0 1 85
1 REPLY 1

Bump

Top Labels in this Space