Copy data to another table.

Hi. Hola

I have two tables, one is called PROSPECTS and the other FOLLOW-UPS. In the FOLLOW-UPS table, I call the people in the PROSPECTS table by name. But I would like when adding a Follow-up that it only shows me those people who have the same NAME or the same ID or that the status in the FOLLOW-UPS table is copied to copy in the status of the PROSPECTS table

Tengo dos tablas, una se llama PROSPECTOS y la otra SEGUIMIENTOS. En la tabla SEGUIMIENTOS llamo a las personas de la tabla PROSPECTOS por el nombre. Pero quisiera al momento de agregar un Seguimiento que solo me muestre aquellas personas que tengan el mismo NOMBRE o el mismo ID o que el estado en la tabla SEGUIMIENTOS se copie en copie en el estado de la tabla PROSPECTOS

1docmann_1-1685458155957.png

1docmann_0-1685458348583.png

Thank you so much.

Solved Solved
0 4 204
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Schaue dir mal dieses kurze Video an, diese Methode kรถnnte die Lรถsung Ihres Problems sein:

Aktion um Tabellen zu aktualieren 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Not sure I completely understand the problem, but a couple of thoughts come to mind... It sound to me like "follow-ups" are actions taken in relation to a prospect.  If so, you probably want your follow-ups table to be a child of prospects.  That way, every follow-up is in the context of a given prospect, and within any view of a follow-up, you can reference the parent prospect quite easily.  

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/10106510?hl=en

Hi, friend. What I do first is a list of clients or people (PROSPECTS) that will show me in the FOLLOW-UP table. Since the list is getting longer, I would like that when adding one of those people to the FOLLOW-UP database, it shows me the people that I have not yet had. Then create a column called STATUS in both tables so I would like the status of the FOLLOW-UP table when editing or saving to copy the status to the PROSPECTS table and thus it does not show them to me because I already did the manual test. I just want it to be something automatic or I don't know another method that can compare the values โ€‹โ€‹of both tables and avoid showing the ones that are in both tables.

Hola amigo. Lo que hago primero es una lista de clientes o personas (PROSPECTOS) que en la tabla de SEGUIMIENTOS me los va a mostrar. Siendo que la lista cada vez es mas extensa, quisiera que al momento de agregar a una de esas personas en la base de datos de SEGUIMIENTOS me muestre las personas que aun no he tengo. Entonces cree una columna llamada ESTADO en ambas tablas entonces quisiera que el estado de la tabla SEGUIMIENTOS al momento de editar o guardar copie el estado en la tabla PROSPECTOS y asรญ no me los muestra porque ya hice la prueba manual. Solo que quiero que sea algo automatico o no sรฉ que otro metodo que pueda comparar los valores de ambas tablas y evite mostrar los que estรกn en ambas tablas.

Schaue dir mal dieses kurze Video an, diese Methode kรถnnte die Lรถsung Ihres Problems sein:

Aktion um Tabellen zu aktualieren 

Amigo. Encontrรฉ la solucion. Muchas gracias.

Friend. Find the solution.

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Actualizar-campos-de-una-tabla-al-registrar-dat...

Top Labels in this Space