Copying Defaults over to Form Issue

Having a simple issue with copying over values to default into a form:

I have line items displayed and the action occurs when the user clicks the line in the UI.
The line ID of the item clicked ([ContractLineId]) should carry over like a copy/paste into the Line ID field of the form.

What is occurring? Letโ€™s say the contract record has 3 line items.

• If I click to row with ContractLineId 1, it populates the form Line ID with 3.
  • If I click to row with ContractLineId 2, it populates the form Line ID with 3.
  • If I click to row with ContractLineId 3, it populates the form Line ID with 3.

Soโ€ฆit is carrying over the max # lines in the contract record rather than ContractLineId of the actual line item record I am clicking

Behavior: Go to another view of this app**
Target: LINKTOFORM(โ€œRequests_Formโ€,โ€œLine IDโ€,[_THISROW].[ContractLineId],โ€œContractIDโ€,[ContractId])

0 3 166
3 REPLIES 3

what if you remove [_THISROW]?

Yes, I tried this first and same results so I added [_THISROW] to see if that would fix it. Bizarre behavior, but has to be some mistake in my data structure or something.

When I click the row without the action to go to detail view all lines take me to the first row of every contract Id match. Any ideas on why this happens? By default it should take me to details of the row I click on in table view.

Top Labels in this Space