Count numbers of rows

Hi,

i'd like to show the view SCADUTE if there rows in it (rows > 0)

In the menu i insert in Show if:

IF (COUNT(SELECT(SCADUTE[SCADENZA]>0)))

but i receive an error message:

Cannot compare List with Number in (SCADUTE[SCADENZA] > 0)

0 7 97
7 REPLIES 7

I've solved it with:

COUNT(SELECT(SCADENZA OGGI[_RowNumber], TRUE, TRUE)) >0

Even if for the view that is shown at the beginning when launching of the app the view it's show at beginning also if there're no records in it.

@FaCe wrote:

You could probably use just:

COUNT(SCADUTE[SCADENZA]) > 0

@FaCe wrote:

i insert in Show if

Note that a view's Show if property governs only whether the view appears in navigation (e.g., a menu), but not whether the view can appear at all.

@FaCe wrote:

Even if for the view that is shown at the beginning when launching of the app the view it's show at beginning also if there're no records in it.

Use the Starting view setting to govern the app's starting view. Nonetheless, keep in mind that that governs only the view that appears when a user first installs the app--not every time they open it.

dbaum_0-1686516897249.png

COUNT(SCADUTE[SCADENZA]) > 0

I've tried it but it not works properly, it not shows the menu while this formula yes:

For the second question i've insert in

Screenshot 2023-06-11 alle 23.10.51.png

IFS(
COUNT(SELECT(SCADENZA OGGI[_RowNumber], TRUE, TRUE)) >0, SCADENZA OGGI,
COUNT(SELECT(SCADENZA DOMANI[_RowNumber], TRUE, TRUE)) >0, SCADENZA DOMANI
)

But at the beginning i see always the SCADENZA OGGI always if there're no records in it: why ?

Screenshot 2023-06-11 alle 23.11.56.png

You said also:
Use the Starting view setting to govern the app's starting view. Nonetheless, keep in mind that that governs only the view that appears when a user first installs the app--not every time they open it.

But i see the same view setup every time i open the app, for each app, not only the first time i've install the app: i'm missing something ?

Clearing the cache solves the issue BUT only temporary ... i've to clear the cache before launching the app, every time, to make it works properly ... obviously it should be another solution for that ... any hints ?

@FaCe wrote:

IFS(
COUNT(SELECT(SCADENZA OGGI[_RowNumber], TRUE, TRUE)) >0, SCADENZA OGGI,
COUNT(SELECT(SCADENZA DOMANI[_RowNumber], TRUE, TRUE)) >0, SCADENZA DOMANI
)

You probably need to enclose each view's name in quotes.

@FaCe wrote:

Clearing the cache solves the issue BUT only temporary ... i've to clear the cache before launching the app, every time, to make it works properly

Again, the Starting view setting does not govern which view appears every time a user opens an app, but rather only the first time (or, when using the app in a browser, the first time after having cleared a browser's cache).

Thanks, i've enquoted the names of the views.

So how can i show at the startup the views in this order ?

IFS(
COUNT(SELECT(SCADUTE[_RowNumber], TRUE, TRUE)) >0, "SCADUTE",
COUNT(SELECT(SCADENZA OGGI[_RowNumber], TRUE, TRUE)) >0, "SCADENZA OGGI",
COUNT(SELECT(SCADENZA DOMANI[_RowNumber], TRUE, TRUE)) >0, "SCADENZA DOMANI",
COUNT(SELECT(SCADENZA 7 GIORNI[_RowNumber], TRUE, TRUE)) >0, "SCADENZA 7 GIORNI",
COUNT(SELECT(SCADENZA 15 GIORNI[_RowNumber], TRUE, TRUE)) >0, "SCADENZA 15 GIORNI"
)

@FaCe wrote:

So how can i show at the startup the views in this order ?

I don't understand. Are you asking a different question than before?

Top Labels in this Space