Crear carpeta de imágenes por cada ingreso

Buen día estimada comunidad,

Recurro a ustedes para preguntarles si es posible que dentro de mi drive cree una carpeta con el nombre del ID por cada ingreso que realice. Tengo una aplicación para realizar inspecciones pero todas las imágenes de todas las inspecciones se van a una sola carpeta, me gustaría que se organizara y se creara carpeta por cada ingreso y dentro de ella las imágenes de esa inspección. Agradezco su colaboración.

Solved Solved
0 4 234
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, that is possible. In the image column in the following setting you could construct a folder path

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1698645361284.png

In the example  expression mentioned above , "Inspections" is a root folder for all images whereas [Inspection_ID] and [Inspection_Location] are the columns in the record. So if [Inspection_ID] is I234 and [Inspcetion_Location] is "Shopfloor" in a particular record, the images in that record will be saved with a folder path of "Inspections/I234/Shopfloor" where "I234" and "Shopfloor" are subfolders  under folder "Inspections"

Please note this approach works for a few datasources and I have used it in G drive setup.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Yes, that is possible. In the image column in the following setting you could construct a folder path

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1698645361284.png

In the example  expression mentioned above , "Inspections" is a root folder for all images whereas [Inspection_ID] and [Inspection_Location] are the columns in the record. So if [Inspection_ID] is I234 and [Inspcetion_Location] is "Shopfloor" in a particular record, the images in that record will be saved with a folder path of "Inspections/I234/Shopfloor" where "I234" and "Shopfloor" are subfolders  under folder "Inspections"

Please note this approach works for a few datasources and I have used it in G drive setup.

Muchas gracias compañero, me sirvió perfecto tu explicación.

You are welcome. Good to know it works for you.

yo lo tengo así

"Imagenes/"&[Nombre Unidad]

Top Labels in this Space