Create Action/Workflow, Add Date Ref(List) then Update Main Table

Hey Everyone,

I have been stuck on trying to work this out for the last day. Been through all of the related forums about said issue that are sorta similar to my problem but i can just not work it out. I will try to explain my issue below.

Application: CSM system for techs with jobs to be completed and serials in & out so i can keep track of who has what and where its located at the time. So for each job there is a list that will allow a tech to place in a serial they are installing onto a job which is through a REF(LIST). Once this serial is put in i want it to go back and change the Main(Parent) Table and change the part location to the site the tech just installed it. I will show my work below in Photoโ€™s.

Now i understand there is REF from both tables and keys but thatโ€™s because i have just been trying to get this working anyway i can.

TABLES Iโ€™M WORKING WITH

EXCELS SPREADSHEETS

DIFFERENT ACTIONS

WORKFLOW TO START ACTION 1

I am open to all work aroundโ€™s to see if i can implement this into my application. I hope this all makes sense, i do appreciate your time if you do happen to look over this i am just at a dead end now and need help.

Thanks,
Nick.

0 0 117
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space