Create Action that runs array?

Let me explain. I want to run an behaviour action that will add multiple rows to another table if the  information is correctly identified as Sunday. I have 2 tables, 1 stores information about locations on specific days. I want the action to copy across to a new table all the information that relates to "Sunday" (being today).

The behaviour action as far as I can see can only add 1 row of information, but I was wondering if that action could identify all the rows that have the day of "Sunday" and add them all 1 at a time into another table.

Table - Test Points

Domearian_0-1698577385629.png

Table - Scheduled POP Points (after current action runs)

Domearian_1-1698577434584.png

As you can see, there are 2 test points but only 1 will be written to the other table. I would like to look into the possibility of copying both or even more if more test points are created.

Domearian_2-1698577584093.png

Solved Solved
0 3 145
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It's ok, I've been looking at some information Steve had previous written and I have thankfully managed to get a resolution. So thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Even though inserting a new row into another table using the data from that row is done only once, you can run that action on multiple rows by creating another type of action .

Can you elaborate? I wish to create a new rows in Table - Scheduled POP Points using data from Table - Test Points. I can't see how Data: execute an action on a set of rows when the Rows in that table have not been added yet.

It's ok, I've been looking at some information Steve had previous written and I have thankfully managed to get a resolution. So thank you.

Top Labels in this Space