Create Sales Order

I’m trying to create a sales order with in app sheets. I have a table for my customers, inventory items, along with my employees. I have all these tables within my app. Now i would like to create a sales order. Having these issues…
1.) Can get the actual part numbers to appear, however can’t get the part description to show up with the part number ( I do have the item description in a column with in my table)
2. I have the bar code feature enabled - having issues with this being mandatory. Would like it to be optional to bring up the correct part number.
3. How to I link my google calendar to have it appear when the app user selects a delivery date?
4… How do tell app sheets to ask if another part number has to be added to the sales order?

Please note I do not have to do anything with costs associated to the part number so it seems that none of the sample apps that I have researched has been working.

0 1 1,053
1 REPLY 1

#1 - If you are using Ref field with items, you can read the value like [PartNumber].[Description]. If you are using Enum, then LOOKUP([_THISROW].[PartNumber],Items,PartNumber,Description)
#2 - What kind of issue you have?
#3 - One way is if you use that calendar table as a related table (as Child record).
#4 - You could create an Event action with the LINKTOFORM deep link and if you set the option “Needs confirmation”, you can either cancel the process or create a new record.

Top Labels in this Space