Create an App Script within a Sheets that automates the customization of a Google Slides

Hello, I have created an AppSheet that automates a google slides, but I have a big problem and that is that when running it the following message appears:

Exception: This presentation is closed; The contents cannot be updated.

I opened the document (put the access in public mode) because I thought that was the problem and also became the owner of the document.

I don't know why it can be happening. Someone has some code that works for them to do what I ask or a solution to my problem.

0 1 74
1 REPLY 1

@josue_contreras wrote:

Hello, I have created an AppSheet that automates a google slides

Can you elaborate on this?  While I understand you are creating Google Slides in some way, there is no direct integration between AppSheet and Slides that I am aware of.  For sure, the implementation you are describing is not common at all. It would be beneficial to you if you can describe how you are trying to use AppSheet to create Slides files.

@josue_contreras wrote:

Exception: This presentation is closed; The contents cannot be updated.

This message is obviously referring to the fact that changes are being attempted to the file but it has not been opened for editing...and I believe that the file will need to be opened within the Slides app/services to do this. 

What is happewning in AppSheet at the time this error occurs?

Top Labels in this Space