Create attendance form inside report

Hi awesome support,
I’m creating an app for a home audit where at the end of the audit the user will submit a report that gets sent in an email with formatting for better reading instead of excel sheet. I’m trying to create a list where user can tick a check box and add notes per items. The idea is that there is a parent item that has child items and I want to be able to choose the parent item and on the next view a list - "auto generated " of the child items to appear with each item has a tick box and a note section to take notes. How can I create this view and be able to achieve what I want?. can this be done in App sheet ?. I hope I didn’t confuse you

0 2 477
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

Thank you for your quick reply Lynn. However, this example app have standard checklist that appears with every record. The idea i’m looking for is to be able to generate different check list under different managers name. So for example, I would have different property managers who have different proprieties under their names and what I want to achieve is that when I choose the manager name the next view populate the list of properties where each one have a check box of “checked or not” and a space to leave notes. Moreover, the data will be feeding from the excel sheet and changing regularly. Am i too confusing

Top Labels in this Space