Creating Invoice App

Hi awesome Appsheet team. I have been using Appsheet to create some basic small apps so I’m not an expert as they were all simple apps. However, now I need to create more complicated Apps for client management which I believe has been going well so far. However, I’m stuck with creating an invoice app where you can add a number of services ( selected from the service menu and auto-generate the service price and calculate the total) and send the invoice to the customer to sign and pay. At this stage, I’m stuck with creating a form with an action that adds a new service field where the user can add a new line to the invoice form for another service. I have been looking all over the help and forum but was unable to find a related guide/tip. Is there a way to achieve this in Appsheet?. I have been using online forms creators which enable you to " add new fields" but can’t auto-generate the price which is something I would prefer and moreover, I prefer to keep using Appsheet as it is the best thing I came across so far:). Thank you so much for the help in advance.

0 1 379
1 REPLY 1

Did you get any further with this?

Top Labels in this Space