Creating a leave tracker

Hi,

Good day, to all!

I'm trying to create a leave tracker for Vacation leave, Sick leave, Compassionate leave, COVID 19, etc. I'm using the Vacation Request Appsheet.

I have a lot of questions, though:
1. I would like to activate or enable the Vacation leave option, if and only if the 'Start date' will start in the next two (2) weeks from 'TODAY.' See screenshot: 

josephjasper_0-1659945203636.png

2.The 'End date' should be editable up to one month and a half from 'TODAY' date.

3. What's the formula or how can I compute for the 'Days' whenever one of our employees took a half day and one whole day within the same day (Aug. 5, 2022 12PM to 9PM)?

4. Is there anyway to limit the leave tracker from two to three persons each day and twenty persons each month?

5. I would like to show all 'Pending' application with every 'Email' on it with the maximum of three to five employees each day? See details:

josephjasper_1-1659945544422.png

6. Then, once the 'Pending' application is 'Approved,' how can I move it to 'Approved' tab?

Thank you in advance! More power.

Keep safe.

0 2 500
2 REPLIES 2

Hi. A lot of questions. We cannot build the app for you.

But for 1. use Valid if. for 2. Use Editable if for 3. ? for 4. Yes. But requires that all users have synced. For 5. Use a Slice. For 6. Add a Y/N column and a Slice.

Thanks for the information!

Top Labels in this Space