Creating an order from multuple rows

Hello,

we are building a warehouse app where we keep all items on separate rows in a table. They all have unique SKUs. 

What i need is - to be able to create an order to a vendor with specific SKUs from the warehouse which i need to restock. This order could potentially have >100 SKUs and i wonder how can i do that?

For example - Is it possible to checkmark all SKUs i need to order and add them to a single order in another table. 

Any ideas will be highly appriciated. 

1 4 99
4 REPLIES 4

I think that this is a good case for looping with actions. This is a video made by @MultiTech (Matt) explaining it.

Thanks for that. Wathed the video but not sure if will be able to reproduce this to match my requirenmnets.

Any other suggestions will be of much help

You can use ENUMLIST Column type for this and select all the SKUs at once.

What is your restocking criteria?

If this is something you have to manually choose, then you can create an action for SKU rows, display it as overlay for an example, go to your SKU table, click on the checkbox icon on the top, select the SKUs and then click on the action button.

If you have certain criteria like for example stock below a certain number, then you can create a slice for the SKUs table with a row filter condition something like:

[stock] < 10

Top Labels in this Space