Custom Policy - set a mandatory specific co-author

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi dear AppSheet Community,

Due to no response on previous question here (and Support did not bring any response either ^^'):

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/App-Policies-what-criteria-are-available-for-cu...

I wonder if someone knows how to set a custom policy that establish general company compliance policy, and more specifically how to force an app to be co-authored with an IT administrator.

I think about something like that:

AND( 
  ISNOTBLANK([Purpose]),  
  ISNOTBLANK([DesignDetails]), 
  [AuthRequired], 
  [PhotoResolution] <> "Low", 
  CONTAINS([coAuthor],"admin@mycompany.com")
) 

My question really focuses on the last part: does [coAuthor] exists ?

Please note that I'm aware I could use another expression that will allow only a few people to deploy apps (and in such case it would be the IT team accounts), so this last part would become unnecessary, but I really want to know if I can avoid this.

I allow myself to tag some regular contributors, without any preference and as it comes to my mind:

@Suvrutt_Gurjar @Steve @WillowMobileSys @Koichi_Tsuji @Marc_Dillon @MultiTech 

Many thanks for your help on this 😊

Solved Solved
1 3 204
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

As far as I know and I see, there is no Policy Object avaiable, which returns the list of Co-author per app. So unfortunately, it is not possible to get what you want through custom policy at this moment.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

As far as I know and I see, there is no Policy Object avaiable, which returns the list of Co-author per app. So unfortunately, it is not possible to get what you want through custom policy at this moment.

Thank you @Koichi_Tsuji 

I suggest you throw a feature request for this.

Top Labels in this Space