STAGE 1, STAGE 2JOHN
STAGE 2MARIA
STAGE 1PAUL

The second table:

IDLOCATION
sh334STAGE 1
gsf45STAGE 2
hsh3hjSTAGE 3

In the third table I have a enumlist to select NAMES,  but I would like display only the NAMES according to their LOCATION.

for instance, If I select in table 3 ref column( from second table) LOCATION = STAGE 1  only display JOHN and PAUL (enumlist) to select 

LOCATIONENUMLIST
STAGE 1PAUL, JOHN

I have tried in suggestion value and valid if but I have problem with text and list

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 2 117
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

In the "Table 3" EnumList column in Initial Value property, you would use an expression like this:

SELECT(Table 1[Names], IN([_THISROW].[Location], [Locations]))

Set the Valid_IF expression to this expression which sets the list of possible names to choose from:

Table1[Names]

When you apply the above and then enter a new row in Table 3,  the names will initially be set to those from Table 1 but you will have the option to modify the list of names if you wish.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

In the "Table 3" EnumList column in Initial Value property, you would use an expression like this:

Set the Valid_IF expression to this expression which sets the list of possible names to choose from:

Table1[Names]

When you apply the above and then enter a new row in Table 3,  the names will initially be set to those from Table 1 but you will have the option to modify the list of names if you wish.  

Hi @WillowMobileSys  thanks!

I made a little change

this expression in valid_if 

and  this in Suggested values

Table1[Names]

Top Labels in this Space