Dangerous Link warning in gmail when sharing links to appsheet app

Hello - I'm currently testing a undeployed app with a couple of colleagues - just testing the functionality in a browser for now.

I used the share button in AppSheet Editor to share links to them by email - this sends them the links in an email from noreply@appsheet.com

We are using Google Workspace. When one of the tester clicks on the 'View in Browser' link, they get a warning that this is a dangerous link:

JoeMcFadden_0-1675863214751.png

I assume this is coming from Google Workspace's anti-malware protection, though was bit surprised with the wording 'has hosted phishing sites before'. If I'm right,  how do I configure Workspace to trust these links in emails from appsheet? I think it is this setting in workspace admin, under
Settings for Gmail > Safety

JoeMcFadden_1-1675863607510.png

But not sure how to whitelist the address or domain. 

Solved Solved
0 2 284
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

This is a question for Workspace support; there's nothing AppSheet can do to affect this.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

This is a question for Workspace support; there's nothing AppSheet can do to affect this.

Understood and I realise it isn't an issue with AppSheet per se, but just wanted to check if others had encountered this problem when rolling out their apps. 

Top Labels in this Space