Dashboard Related

Hi Guys! Very Good day.

The following image is the Screen Shot of a dynamic interactive Dashboard. It works fine. But I have two issues here-

1. Name of the views are shown, can not hide and
  2. When the name placed in the top are clicked. it goes to its basic view.

Please hep me to get rid of these issues.

Thanks and regards.

0 14 258
14 REPLIES 14

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Itโ€™s not possible to change that. You could hide the text, but then youโ€™d have empty space there, which would probably be worse.

Yep, thatโ€™s how a dashboard works. The โ€œinteractiveโ€ part requires a relationship between tables. When a row is clicked in a deck, gallery, or table view, the row will be displayed in the related detail view.

Thanks Steve. Would you please have a look on the image below.

Thanks and regards.

Why are you using a dashboard view at all here? Iโ€™d think a more traditional app navigation style would work better and be much easier to setup. May I suggest you try that before pursuing this complicated approach?

Actually I want to make the dashboard as menu where user can click on the menu type and the menus will be shown at the bottom list. So that users donโ€™t need to go the other view and back again to the previous view. To me that is not comfortable as an user. Therefore, I wanted to do that way. Since I saw the dashboard. I become optimistic. So that is the reason.

Thanks.

Make sure there are ref between tables (or Enum basetype ref).
I would also discourage you from this kind of navigation, more so if itโ€™s intended for mobile.
The Dashboard view is not mean to do this kind of thing, although I can see it working.
IMHO I wouldโ€™nt use your app if the navigation is layedout that way.

Thanks for the comments.
Navigation and linking using Ref is not a problem. Issues already I have mentioned in my Image above.
Actually Choice is very personal, attributed and forced. Because many of the arrangement of the current web templates I hate very much. But No choice I have to. Such as using of Div in the current web pages unnecessarily occupied a lot of spaces of the window, But no choice.
Anyway, Thanks again.

Yeah, I get it.
Most of the web is pushed to follow Googleโ€™s design lines and others.
Anyway, Iโ€™m interested to help.
Both of the issues are in fact the way Dashboard view works. You can see a title and click on it to open that view.

You could (maybe) create whatโ€™s called the Dynamic Dashboard wich is a DIY approach to the interactive part of Dashboards but you can make more things with it

Oscar, Please dont take it otherwise. I didnt write to hurt you. Just shared my view.

My Dashboard is also dynamic. All the data are coming from the table.

Thanks a lot for your help. I am watching your video carefully. Then come back again.

Sure, no problem.
Check the video (not mine, itโ€™s from QREW Tech) and come back if itโ€™s the solution for you

Oscar, I think my answer is there. Today I will do. I will show you, if it is succeeded. Thanks.

Hi Oscar! Very Good day. Hope you are doing fine.

I could do it the way I want as it can be found below.

Image 1. Bottom view doesnโ€™t show anything as the โ€˜Basicโ€™ Menu type donโ€™t have any entry.
Image 2. When โ€˜Controlโ€™ was selected from the menu type dropdown, bottom view of the dash board shows the menus (Image 3).
When the โ€˜Menu Assignmentโ€™ Menu was clicked on the bottom view of the dashboard, NOW it goes to the corresponding interface (Image 4).

I knew it but didnโ€™t think that it will work in the dash board accordingly. When you ask me to see it, then I thought to adopt the idea in the dash board.

Thanks for your kind help.

Bye.

Glad it solved your problem

Thanks Oscar.

I watched the Clip. I know these. But answer of my questions are not there. All the filtering are within the dash board.

Thanks.

Top Labels in this Space