Dashboard Settings not saving

Hello, unfortunately my customized Dashboard settings are not being saved as permanent. I’ve cleared the cache etc and still no luck. I’ll be presenting this to the client in a few days. Is there a setting I need to update in development? I’m using Chrome.

Will standby, thanks a million

0 10 273
  • UX
10 REPLIES 10

Reza2

Could you clarify what you mean by “customized Dashboard settings”? Do you mean the resizing and reorganizing the panes inside dashboard? Or you have changed the dashboard setting in the app editor and saved, but you cannot see the changes in browser?

Thanks Reza, its the resizing and reorganizing the panes inside dashboard. I lose my settings upon logging in or refreshing the screen.

I passed this on to our dev team.

ok thanks

I am using Chrome, but it saves all resizing/reorgs I do even after I close that tab and reopen the app in a new tab! Can you try perhaps another browser? Or try on another app that has dashboard?

Thanks Reza.Ok it appears Chrome is current on my machine. My client is on Chrome as well - fingers crossed it works for them. It works on Edge.

Reza, just out of curiosity, can you confirm the version of Chrome you’re on? Thanks

This may be our issue, I’m on .90. Can you forward this info over to the dev team? A million thanks!
2X_c_cb44b3ac3d648dfdd69872a231a4caa10a1846d9.png

Top Labels in this Space