Dashboard View - Show If option?

Is there a way to have one of the views in a Dashboard to not show if the view is empty? We have one hospital that our providers rarely round, and i'd like this view to simply not show up if no patients are slated for visitation there:

mykrobinson_0-1683042364089.png

i don't see a "show_if" but am wanting to make sure i am not just missing a less than obvious option.

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 5 153
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, please copy the slice name from the original slice name and paste in the expression.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I think you may want to mention what is the type of the view and if the view is based on a slice or a table? It sounds in all probability the view should be based on a slice?

Presuming the view is based on a slice , please enter an expression

COUNT(Slice Name[Key Column])>0 

in the Show_if property of that single view.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1683043933657.png

If the view is based on a table name, please include the expression COUNT(Table Name[Key Column])>0 in the show_if property of the view.

the view is based on slices, yes. I tried the Count expression and could not get it to work properly, likely due to there being spaces in the view name, but i could be wrong...

I tried playing with syntax and tried using quotation marks around the slice name, but it doesn't pass validation

mykrobinson_0-1683044267607.png

Yes, please copy the slice name from the original slice name and paste in the expression.

that worked, thank you. Didn't realize i was using the view name and not the slice name.

You are welcome.

Top Labels in this Space