Dashboard: show view "Detail" if select one item

I have a Dashboard with somes views:

- First view, type view "Gallery". How it works: several years appear (2018 to 2023) where you can select a specific year.

- Second view: type view "Details". How it works: select a detailed view of the liters of water dropped that same year.

- Third view: type view "Details". How it works: select a detailed view where you can get the average temperature for that year

And a lot of more view..... all with the same Key= Year that you select in the first Gallery view.

My question is: how can I hide all those Details screens, until you select a year in the Gallery view. By default, when you enter the Dashboar, the details screens appear with the first data, I want those views not to be seen until the user selects a Year in the gallery view.

Thanks you

0 4 235
4 REPLIES 4

Is it possible to share a screenshot by specifying the part you want to hide? I think you should create conditional slices.

I tried to explain it more simply but here I put the image.

When you select any of the images on the first screen, the Detail screen should load.

I want that second screen to be hidden until you select something from the first menu (the Detail screen to be hidden, until you select something on the top screen)

Jimgsey_0-1700855714574.png

Thanks you so much

Turn off the dashboard interactive mode, place the main table form on the dashboard for filtering, create a slice and make the appropriate expression for filtering. Then place the ux detail view of this slice on the dashboard. and determine under what conditions the same view will be displayed.

My problem is: what condition use? Because I want hide only when not select image gallery (It is a place/parcel)

Top Labels in this Space