Dashboard with 3 Quick Edit Views with seperate students on each

Hey all, had some posts on this forum that have been outstanding and helpful, back for more!!

I run an app for a Martial Arts school and we are looking at our "Grading" part of the app which allows our examiners to put up 3 students and mark them out of 10 and give comments also, i have a very working grading form however,  if our tablets turned off or you pressed cancel or save by accident it was all lost.

I am looking to make a dashboard with QuickEdit so i can make changes to a score, close out and return to the same student and continue marking them, also updating our secretary to their scores in real time so they can get their certificates ready.

I have made a very loose template of what i am looking for its just not working as intended regarding choosing students on the list.

Inside app TemplateInside app Template

*NB - When i click the right arrows it takes me to a different student, however when i make any changes it returns me to this exact screen, making it a pain to return to the student every time

Inside the spreadsheet it looks like this :

Quick Edit Grading.PNG

Main questions:

Is it even possible to have 3 different students on 3 different views come up at the same time? 

Can i have a screen that chooses the examiner : For instance click "Scooby" and all 3 students appear on the 3 views with students in the Scooby column (Mandy Norman Orson)

Hope ive explained this enough, any help MASSIVELY appreciated and any other pictures or explanation needed let me know!

Any1 willing to help more send me a DM and we can sort out payment for help with me on this app, wanting to push our martial arts club's tech side!

1 2 107
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @TKSLuke,

Great questions! So it looks like you are looking to create an interactive dashboard based on which examiner is grading a set of students. 

Here is an example of an interactive dashboard from our Goal Tracker App. So this has teachers on the left and students on the right and you can quickly click on a teacher and then on the left see their students and use the action buttons to set their goals.

Similarly, in your use case you could have examiner on the left and students on the right with the detail view with quick edit columns. You can then use the arrows on the right to toggle between students. 

Dashboard View-teacher-2.PNGDashboard View-teacher.PNG

Editor setup: 

Dashboard View-teacher-3.PNG

Dashboard View-teacher-4.PNG

Let me know if this helps or if you were think of something different. Also I will send you a DM to contact our team if interested. 

Thanks,

Austin from AppSheet Training

@Austin_QREW 
Thats nearly exactly what im after, but instead of opening up "Details" UX can it open a separate View with all 3 students like pictured in my first photo? appreciate the fast help!

Top Labels in this Space