Data doesn't exist in Google Spreadsheet but AppSheet application displays the data

Hi everyone, has anyone encountered a problem where a set of data are displayed in the AppSheet application but at the backend (Google Spreadsheet), the data doesn't exist? I tried to filter a few data which are displayed in my AppSheet application but it doesn't appear in my Google Spreadsheet. My application has been running fine for the past few weeks and I've only encountered this problem today.

0 5 101
5 REPLIES 5

If there has not been a synchronisation then the data could be mismatched, but it would be strange if that is the case for an extended period of time. The other possibility is that you are not actually looking at the same spreadsheet that the app is connected to (perhaps someone made a copy of the spreadsheet inadvertently? The source id of each table should show the spreadsheet id.

I can confirm, I am looking at the same spreadsheet the app is connected to. My daily routine involves moving these particular dataset to another table by the end of the day and as I was cross-checking the dataset in my Google Spreadsheet and AppSheet, some of the data appears both in my Google Spreadsheet and AppSheet and some doesn't.

You may be using server caching

SkrOYC_0-1647886286928.png

No I'm afraid that's not the case. I'm not using Server caching.

Strangely enough, some of the missing data in my Google Spreadsheet has appeared back. However, after a few moments (approx 15 mins), one of the data I was going through disappeared from the Google Spreadsheet again. 

Top Labels in this Space