Data table

Hi community
I created app consist of 4 tables and I have this problem when send to users to use app:
Unable to fetch app definition.

Error:Error: Data table ‘sheet1’ is not accessible due to: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError

The caller does not have permission [403]

Errors [

Message[The caller does not have permission] Location[ - ] Reason[forbidden] Domain[global]

]

./n

Error

The NewApp-1012701 app did not load successfully. Please contact the app creator.

Unable to fetch app definition. Error:Error: Data table ‘sheet1’ is not accessible due to: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError The caller does not have permission [403] Errors [ Message[The caller does not have permission] Location[ - ] Reason[forbidden] Domain[global] ] ./n

Also when I used app from app creator account there is no problem.

Thanks for all

Solved Solved
0 3 1,176
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Fouad_H_Saad1
Can you please check and verify, if you are accessing your table as an app user or as an app creator? The error points out to an authorization error, where you don’t have an auth to access the back-end.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Fouad_H_Saad1
Can you please check and verify, if you are accessing your table as an app user or as an app creator? The error points out to an authorization error, where you don’t have an auth to access the back-end.

Thank you very much all things know right.

You’re welcome

Top Labels in this Space