Database Limitation for language dictionary app

Hi there,

I am currently working on a "prove of concept" for building a language dictionary app. BTW, it's quite different approach than the Google's one and all the others, and the language addressed is not that popular.

I have round about 140.000 records in my database/Google Spreadsheet. I have read about the limitation of 2.500 records per database table (I am on Appsheet Core plan), but I tried to put my data in the Google Spreadsheet an I was able to store my data in two Google Spreadsheets each of 90K and 50K records.

However, I am reaching other limitation when I want to search in both spreadsheets, either after language-1 or language-2. Which means, I need a possibility to search either in column-1 or column-2 of the Google Spreadsheet. I was able to make this search functional, but only in Spreadsheet-1 not in both Spreadsheets at the same time. BTW, the performance is astonished for such amount of data.

My question is, generally speaking, am I asking too much from AppSheet, or maybe I need another database for instance a cloud one over the "add new data source"-function?

Cheers,

Dime

0 0 86
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space