Date comparison

Hi,

i'm trying to copy a row from 1 table to antoher with an action. This works for me but i only want to show this action when the date isn't in the other table yet, and if the row does not have already the same value in the collumn [Naam] (=name)

how can i do this?

Solved Solved
0 10 141
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ISBLANK(
  FILTER(Rittenblad, AND(
    [Chauffeur] = [_ThisRow].[Chauffeur],
    [Datum] = [_ThisRow].[Datum vervoer]
  ))
)

FAQ: FILTER(), LOOKUP(), MAXROW(), MINROW(), REF_R... - Google Cloud Community  

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Assuming you already have the action working, you need to add a rule in the Only if this condition is true section of that actions settings

Simon@1minManager.com

hi,

yes the action is working properly and i know that i have to add the rule in that section, but i get this error message :

Cannot compare List with Date in (Rittenblad[Datum] <> [Datum vervoer])

This - Rittenblad[Datum] is always going to be classified as a list.  

Please show us the table names and relevant column names for both tables.  

table 1 to be ocpied from   - Planning Vervoer[Chauffeur] (name column) and - Planning vervoer[Datum vervoer] (date column)  table 2 to copy to.... -Rittenblad[Chauffeur] - Ritteenblad[Datum vervoer]

so.... if the row in table 2 does not have the same date AND not the same name in a row of table 1  then i wnat the action to be shown. 

You probably need to use IN()

NOT( IN([Datum vervoer], Rittenblad[Datum]) )

thx this works really good, but i also want that the action is shown when the date does not exist AND the name of the person don't have that date yet. (same collumn name in both tables)

so if the name in the form is Stefaan (my name) is and the date in the other table already exists in a row where my name is already in than i don't want to display the action.

Write these conditions and combine them with AND(). 

thihs one but it does not show action..

and(not(in([Chauffeur], Rittenblad[Chauffeur])),NOT( IN([Datum vervoer], Rittenblad[Datum])))

ISBLANK(
  FILTER(Rittenblad, AND(
    [Chauffeur] = [_ThisRow].[Chauffeur],
    [Datum] = [_ThisRow].[Datum vervoer]
  ))
)

FAQ: FILTER(), LOOKUP(), MAXROW(), MINROW(), REF_R... - Google Cloud Community  

Thx this is what I need.

Top Labels in this Space