Date filter

Vadim1

I need to save data for a certain date. but in the built-in filter, an example does not display a specific date (08/29/2019 = 0 result), tell me whether it is possible to do this in the built-in filter, or how to implement it.

1 4 383
4 REPLIES 4

Use Select Function i.e Select(TableName[KeyColumn] , [DateColumn] = “Date value” )

Notes
Date Value = The date you want to filter against
You can extend the functionality by filtering within a specific date range using =< and >=

Thank you for your prompt response. but I need the user to be able to display data for the date or period that the user needs

I can’t understand how to search for a date and in what format it is in the program itself

This is definitly something you can accomplish “in app” but it takes a little work to get everything setup.

Basically what you’re needing is some place where people can store the dates they want to see (a good possibility here is UserSettings, though you could put this on it’s own table as well) and a slice/view combo to filter the data so you only see matching dates.

This will give your users the ability to go to a page, enter a date (or even a date range if you build it that way), and then view that filtered data; is that kinda what you’re looking for?

You can learn more in the documentation here:

Top Labels in this Space