Date filter

Vadim1

I need to save data for a certain date. but in the built-in filter, an example does not display a specific date (08/29/2019 = 0 result), tell me whether it is possible to do this in the built-in filter, or how to implement it.

1 4 384
4 REPLIES 4

Use Select Function i.e Select(TableName[KeyColumn] , [DateColumn] = โ€œDate valueโ€ )

Notes
Date Value = The date you want to filter against
You can extend the functionality by filtering within a specific date range using =< and >=

Thank you for your prompt response. but I need the user to be able to display data for the date or period that the user needs

I canโ€™t understand how to search for a date and in what format it is in the program itself

This is definitly something you can accomplish โ€œin appโ€ but it takes a little work to get everything setup.

Basically what youโ€™re needing is some place where people can store the dates they want to see (a good possibility here is UserSettings, though you could put this on itโ€™s own table as well) and a slice/view combo to filter the data so you only see matching dates.

This will give your users the ability to go to a page, enter a date (or even a date range if you build it that way), and then view that filtered data; is that kinda what youโ€™re looking for?

You can learn more in the documentation here:

Top Labels in this Space