Decimal truncating in price column

Hello! I am having an issue where I am multiplying two column types of decimal, to 2 decimal points, in an action to populate a price column in a form. The price column is set to 2 decimal points. When the multiplication calculates, it knocks off the decimal points. Google Sheet columns that are being multiplied are both set to currency. Any ideas? 

0 4 168
4 REPLIES 4

If you could share the relevant screenshots of columns types, expressions and test results, someone could possibly better help.

Thanks @Suvrutt_Gurjar here they are:

This is my action formula:

Wallace_Service_0-1683828111760.png

These are the columns:

Wallace_Service_1-1683828184832.pngWallace_Service_2-1683828254795.png

Above screenshot has a decimal digits value of 2.

Wallace_Service_3-1683828331442.png

What's happening is the previous Travel charge value is pulled properly and the multiplier calculates properly. But if the multiplier has a decimal value, say 1.1, when the action multiples the values the multiplier is calculated as 1 rather than 1.1.

Thank you. I could not reproduce this behavior you mentioned. My tests showed that decimal multiplication of 2 columns works perfectly in action. 

Maybe someone from support team could take a quick look or someone else in the community may suggest a solution.

First I would multiple all related calculations with *1.0 one by one to see where it's coming from.

Top Labels in this Space