Deep linking issue

Hello AppSheet Community,

I'm experiencing an issue with my AppSheet application that I'm having trouble explaining or finding a solution for.

I have one table with two slices, one modifiable and one not.

I also have a reference view of type "Details" for approval, a gallery view for the home screen, and an action with the "view=Approve" formula for deep linking.

In the behavior settings of the gallery view, I have set the action to trigger when a row is selected, which should take the user to the "Approve" view for the selected row. However, when the user selects a row, the "Approve" view displays the first row in the table instead of the selected row.

I do have a unique ID row in my table, so that shouldn't be the issue. I would appreciate any suggestions or advice from the AppSheet community on how to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

0 3 85
3 REPLIES 3

@LoopinG wrote:

the action to trigger when a row is selected, which should take the user to the "Approve" view for the selected row

Check the action's configuration. For instance, confirm it uses the LINKTOROW function rather than the LINKTOVIEW function.

Typically it's better to answer the questions that people ask in your first thread, instead of starting new ones.

 Look closely i did

Screenshot_2023-04-08-03-17-32-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Top Labels in this Space