Default primary color in app for calendar entries

I was wondering if there was a way to get the "Primary color" for the app as one of the colors in the Calendar:

I have this below:

SWITCH(
[ApptStatus],
"Awaiting Confirmation", "Green",
"Waiting for Deposit", "Pink",
"Confirmed", "Blue",
"Personal", "Yellow",
"Placeholder Appt", "Cyan",
"Other", "Red",
"White"
)

But I've been playing around with another calendar and if I don't have this switch in place and the calendar color defaults to the application primary color which to me means that that is a color I "should" be able to assign my calendar entries. Does anyone know if that's possible?

0 2 78
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

As per the AppSheet Column data types 

Color: Color code entries in your app with a subset of standard colors: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow, and White.

I've tried it with hex and other colors supported by HTML and CSS with no success.

You could add a format rule with a highlight custom color, but that still doesn't apply to the color displayed on a calendar, it would just show in the detail view when you click on the event, for example.

Ya, I want the โ€œPrimary colorโ€ that is set to show up in the calendar through the switch statement. I know how to the get the 10 set colors for the calendar app. Not sure if itโ€™s possible through the switch!

Top Labels in this Space