Delay on offline feedback

I have three main tables on my database. All of them have a virtual column with a similar formula

INDEX(
 ORDERBY(
  FILTER(
   "Opportunities Progression",
   [Opportunity] = [_THISROW].[ID]
  ),
  [Started],
  TRUE
 ),
)

I also have action buttons that changes the "row progression" on each table. It works fine on two of the tables, and the offline feedback from the virtual column above is instant. As soon as I press the action button I get the new progression value on my view.

Theres is one table, though, that the feedback is having a long delay. The weird thing is that the troublesome table is the smaller one (less than 200 rows) while the others are above 1000 rows.

What could be happening?

0 4 102
4 REPLIES 4

maybe this 3rd table has some extra actions in physical columns that generated this "delay".

If I'm not wrong, you are trying to get the key to the oldest date.

If you just want to get the oldest date related to that row, I would rather use something like this.
MIN([Related Opportunities Progression][Started]) 

This is using deference.

But if you want the key, you may try something like

LOOKUP(
MIN([Related Action_records][Start]),
"Opportunities Progression",
"Started",
"ID"
)

Try this and check if performance improves. Probably you will need to adjust the name columns for the lookup.

Here is the reference of "Deference"

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/11618586?hl=en

Got it!

As I was going to try your suggestion, I realized that the automatic reference [Related Opportunities Progression] was not available. Than I realized that the reference column on the "Opportunities Progression" table was type text. As soon as I set it as REF the feedback started working before the sync.

daniel_rosa_1-1666985659864.png

Thanks for your help!

I'm glad you figured it out!

Top Labels in this Space