Delete Collumn that created using Automation from parent data

Hi,

i just found a problem that i realized when created a new data on another sheet using behavior and automation.

when i deleted the parent data, the child data that created using automation wont deleted to,
should i created another behav and automation to delete the data, or is there another way to delete the data automatically when the parent was deleted to

thanks

Solved Solved
0 2 114
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

So far as i know that we only can make it auto remove row instead of specific cell data for reference value, if remove row can fullfil your requirement then you can check the "Is a part of?" option in reference data.

Another alternative way is use the virtual column method, but it wont save any data to your spreadsheet database, it will auto update the info every time you edit the reference parent value

If you want to remove specific reference cell data physically on your spreadsheet database, you had to use the appscript feature(need upgrade to pay version if you want use the appscript feature in appsheet, or you can create it in your database spreadsheet for free).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

So far as i know that we only can make it auto remove row instead of specific cell data for reference value, if remove row can fullfil your requirement then you can check the "Is a part of?" option in reference data.

Another alternative way is use the virtual column method, but it wont save any data to your spreadsheet database, it will auto update the info every time you edit the reference parent value

If you want to remove specific reference cell data physically on your spreadsheet database, you had to use the appscript feature(need upgrade to pay version if you want use the appscript feature in appsheet, or you can create it in your database spreadsheet for free).

thankyou, after i tried another data change that trigger the automation into add only, the child data was removed to

thank you

Top Labels in this Space