Delete data from another row

I have two tables delete ands data . Data table stores data column (id.data ,time , name ,post,action,message) and delete have a column( date)

I have made a form view form delete table and table view from data table .

Now I want that when a add a date from form in delete  table the all the data with that date in data table gets deteted .

how can i do this webhooks ??

Please help me 

Thanks

0 3 89
3 REPLIES 3

@RajatTaK23 wrote:

how can i do this webhooks ??

You do not need webhooks.  You can create a single action of type "execute an action on a set of rows".  See image below for details.  

You then have the option of executing this action on Form Save of the Delete Table row -  or you can use automation.  I personally would use automation - a Bot so this activity happens on the server side and does not impact performance on you device side app.  Just setup a Bot on Delete Table row add (or on Update if you are changing the same row) to call the action you created.  It's that easy!!

I hope this helps

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 8.37.43 AM.png

the problem is the expression I think because I want to delete all the rows with same date can you please help me with the expression.I want to delete all the rows with same date

Expression are the heart of AppSheet.  You'll want to make sure you understand them well.

For this case, I think the expression you need is:

SELECT(Data[Key Column], [Data Date] = [_THISROW].[Delete Date])

Replace "Key Column' with the column set as the key for your Data table.

Change the 'Data Date' and "Delete Date" column names to the actual names in your tables.  This assumes your columns are defined as DATE type.

Top Labels in this Space