Dependent dropdown with add new button

Hai everyone,

I am new here and new in AppSheet too (just know and learn this 3 days ago)

I am a little bit confused about the dropdown behavior.

If we make a dropdown using ref, then the list will have the add new button. But the ref way can't make the dependent dropdown.

In my case, I want to make a dependent dropdown with add new button. Is that possible?

This is the code that I already use for making dependent dropdown to show SALESMAN list based on DIVISION selected before :

(I put in Valid If box, and the result is just like I want)

SORT(SELECT(SALESMAN[SALESMAN],[DIVISI]=LOOKUP([DIVISI],โ€SALESMANโ€,โ€DIVISIโ€,โ€DIVISIโ€)))

And this is the other code for showing CONTACT PERSON text box, based on CUST NAME that I already choose before from a CUST NAME dropdown list :

(I put in App formula box, and the result is still just like I want)

LOOKUP([_THISROW].[CUST NAME],โ€CUSTOMERโ€,โ€CUST NAMEโ€,โ€CONTACT PERSONโ€)

The problem is, every CUSTOMER can only have 1 CONTACT PERSON, that already save in CUSTOMER sheet. And my app is to collect salesman job data, like SALES VISIT, SALES CALL, etc.

So when salesman input their job into the app, they can choose different CONTACT PERSON that already existing.

I used this code in App formula box, but it shows error. And it shows nothing when I put this code in Valid If box :

SORT(SELECT(CUSTOMER[CONTACT PERSON],[CUST NAME]=LOOKUP([_THISROW].[CUST NAME],โ€CUSTOMERโ€,โ€CUST NAMEโ€,โ€CONTACT PERSONโ€)))

0 1 129
1 REPLY 1

Machen sie sich mit der Methode "Viele zu Viele Beziehungen" vertraut, siehe Erklรคrvideo: JOIN TABLE Viele-zu-viele-Referenzen  

Top Labels in this Space