Deployed App has lost the Column order option in the UX

I have recently deployed an app & paid for 5 Premium user licences. The app suggested this was the plan to use. I have a “Staging/backup” of the app. One of the important elements I had finished was a form view where you enter an email address & select dates to filter an access log. The resulting report is emailed to the address entered.
Great it was all working pre & post deployment.
I paid for the Premium licence as per the app suggestion & now on refreshing the app & running the Access Report it wasn’t working as it had been.
Upon inspecting the UX View an option to sort the Column orders has disappeared. It is present in the non deployed backed up version - BUT missing from the deployed paid version.
Is the Column order option a Pro feature? This is bad as I have just done the demo with my customer & it all worked - POST DEPLOYMENT. I then paid & it has broken. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers Brad

0 4 170
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

[SOLVED] A set of strange coincidences conspired against me! It was buggy AppSheet code that was pulled & nothing to do with plans. @Aleksi helped me to sort it out. Thank you

You’re welcome

I think I’m experiencing the same thing. I had two views that were sorted by date (not the timestamp) then I tried to create a virtual column which displayed the date in a format like 02 Nov instead of 11/2/2020, since we all know what year it is and I wanted the day to show up first. As soon as I saved that virtual column the views that were sorted by date switched to being sorted by row number. When I went to change the sort order the column “Date” is no long an option in the dropdown to chose from.

I was able to get it fixed. Somehow the date column has disappeared from the slices I was using in those two views. Added that column back to each slice, then it was available to sort by.

Top Labels in this Space