¿Derechos de autor en una App de Appsheet?

I work in a government institution, but knowing the political actors, I do not want my project to be plagiarized by any of them. How likely am I to own a copyright in an Appsheet App? It is costing me a lot of work and my project is innovative, something that they are liking and I don't want my work to go to waste because they steal my idea.

Greetings from the State of Mexico.

Solved Solved
0 2 187
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

In you have that much concern, you will need to talk to a Software Copyright law expert in your country.  Software copyright laws are complex due to the uncertain nature of what a software copyright actually means.  One thing is for sure, you cannot copyright an idea.  You can only copyright the finished software.  Can your AppSheet app be copyrighted?  You need an expert to answer that question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

In you have that much concern, you will need to talk to a Software Copyright law expert in your country.  Software copyright laws are complex due to the uncertain nature of what a software copyright actually means.  One thing is for sure, you cannot copyright an idea.  You can only copyright the finished software.  Can your AppSheet app be copyrighted?  You need an expert to answer that question.

Your answer is the most sensible that I have been given and I have to thank you friend. I really need to check it out with an expert and that's what I'll do. Thank you very much for your contribution.

Top Labels in this Space