Dereference vs. LOOKUP vs. action

Hi there,

I would ask for a help or direction where to look for the following solution.

I have a table with finished products called [ProductBB] with unique [ProductBBID] column of the product and in this table i have a also a column [LoadOrderID] for each row=product waiting to be populated.

I have another table caller [LoadOrder] which is filled via UX with scanning of products from [ProductBBID] linked with REF and using dereferencing to populate other columns in new rows in table [LoadOrder].
The table [LoadOrder] contains of course also a column [LoadOrderID] which is written in each new row togetehr with [ProductBBID]
And this works smooth as butter. As all actions is activated on add new or edit event.
Basically I end with different [ProductBBID] on same [LoadOrder] table.

My question is how to implement in appsheet the easiest way of some sort of equivalent to XLOOKUP where the [LoadOrderID] from [LoadOrder] table is populated back to specific product in [ProductBB] list in the column [LoadOrderID].

I need the [LoadOrderID] in the [ProductBB] table not to be virtual calculation or virtual table as I have to filter the remaininng stock basing on the condition if a product was loaded or not.

Ideally every time a product tis added to the loading order the loading order ID number is populated and in case the product is deleted from the loading order the loading order ID is deleted from the parent table [ProductBB]

I hope I didnโ€™t overcomplicate with my explanation and there is a relatively simple solution.

Thanks for your help in advance.

0 3 295
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Sorry Steve, is sad face meaning that i need to refresh my question?

Yeahโ€ฆ I spent a couple minutes pondering it but just couldnโ€™t put my head around it. It doesnโ€™t help that I donโ€™t know what XLOOKUP is.

Top Labels in this Space