Desktop Context / Phone Context

Hello community, have you seen that the desktop view already has its benefits? it is possible with it to see the content of the application more comfortably. I have thought, since the size of the monitor is vastly larger than that of a phone, that some columns will be displayed on the desktop version while on the phone they will only be shown in the detail view.

I thought it would be nice to achieve an expression that allows to make that difference, like a "CONTEXT" but I don't know how to do it.

For example, that only the label is visible on the phone and that, to enter the record, you have to touch the label, but for the desktop version, the most relevant columns (5 columns) are seen, for example, since it is also It is possible to edit inline, which makes everything much faster.

Does anyone know an expression to do this? I thank you in advance for your collaboration. Greetings to all.

Solved Solved
1 5 383
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please try CONTEXT("Host")= "Device" for mobile and CONTEXT("Host")= "Browser" for desktop

Please go through the article below

CONTEXT() - AppSheet Help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Please try CONTEXT("Host")= "Device" for mobile and CONTEXT("Host")= "Browser" for desktop

Please go through the article below

CONTEXT() - AppSheet Help

Thank you very much for your quick response, I'll try it right now.

Gracias @Suvrutt_Gurjar , ha funcionado perfecto. Creรฉ vistas para cada caso y se abren segรบn el contexto. Gracias de nuevo.

You are welcome @Gustavo_Eduardo 

Hola, como te funciรณ, porque yo tengo dos vistas
1ra   Vista "CustomersApps" tipo tabla, column order (3 campos)  Show if = CONTEXT("Host") = "Device"

2da Vista  "CustomersBrowser" tipo tabla, Column order (todas) Show if= CONTEXT("Host") = "Browser"

Es la misma tabla claro, solo que la idea es que en la app no se deben mostrar todos los campos para evitar el scroll, pero en pc si se puede.

Sin embargo ambas se muestran tanto en la app como en el browser, osea no funciona

Saludos

Top Labels in this Space