Detail view not working

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug or something wrong with how I've setup my data, but the detail automatically generated detail view only shows the first row of data from my table. Even if I look click for details in data from other rows.

This is the data table:Captura desde 2023-05-03 09-01-19.png

This is the view i use to show al the data, gruped by week num:Captura desde 2023-05-03 09-01-55.png

and this is what the detail view shows when i click for example in any of the week 3 data:Captura desde 2023-05-03 09-02-10.png

It only shows the data from the first week, oddly enough it select the correct employee. 

Solved Solved
0 4 168
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you.  You seem to have multiple records with the same key (TID01) which is incorrect. Please take a look a the article on keys. Each record needs to have a unique key and preferably unique label as well to uniquely identify the record. Or else, the app system has no way of uniquely identifying one record from the other in any selection.

What is a key? - AppSheet Help

Add row labels - AppSheet Help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Could you update what is the key column of your table?

Its TribaID witch is also the label, also using dashboard view showing both the view I use to show the data and the detail view simultaneously I saw that the app selects all the data with the same TribaID.

Captura desde 2023-05-03 09-40-42.png

Thank you.  You seem to have multiple records with the same key (TID01) which is incorrect. Please take a look a the article on keys. Each record needs to have a unique key and preferably unique label as well to uniquely identify the record. Or else, the app system has no way of uniquely identifying one record from the other in any selection.

What is a key? - AppSheet Help

Add row labels - AppSheet Help

Oh, I see, it select all the data of that matches the value marked as key

Top Labels in this Space