Details aren't showing and seem like "loading"

Hello,

1. What could be the possible reason the details I entered (only in two of my slices) won't display? I've tried refreshing it so many times until now and it's still like this. Any idea anyone please. Thanks!Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

0 4 108
4 REPLIES 4

App preview in tabs are buggy and likely to stuck in previous version that might be where your slices still not working, you can still check it using preview with device sizes (kinda full screen) from your My App page

fahmifachrizal_0-1665048327655.png

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Different-preview-in-browser-than-data-in-appsh... 

Thanks for answering but it's the same there. The one that I made after that in another slice was showing the details which is in the same page.

There are two possible causes of your problem,  your dashboard is set in interactive and you are unable to activate/select your table, or your row filter condition isn't working (check view data on your slice table)

You need to give more information about your table

Thank you for your replies. I don't know what exactly it wanted but upon changing the layout options, it was solved. So, the only thing that caused that is the "large" view.

Update: it's works with whatever layout now. I still don't know what caused it and what solved it but just glad it's okay now

Top Labels in this Space