Determining rows exported to CSV

So I have an action that allows users to export rows (filtered or otherwise) to a CSV file.

What I want to do now is after the user exports the rows, the value for a column for those rows will be automatically changed by the app (to something like "Exported" i.e. to denote the status that the row has been exported).

Is there a way to know which rows were exported by the user? Is there another way they can export to CSV that allows this follow-up action to be done?

0 2 101
2 REPLIES 2

If you look at the Audit History, you get some data.

Since I am not on Enterprise plan, I do not know if the platform gives you an easy way to analyze the filter conditions captured in the log...

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can answer this.

TeeSee1_0-1646797765598.png

If there is no easy way, there are still things you could do depending on how you are letting users select rows to export.

One way maybe to have a selection filter table from which you go to a filtered view for export. Along this path, you can capture the filter condition for your own audit log.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

I also solicit other ideas from other community members.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I don't believe you can do what you want using the built-in filtering, but you may be able to if you implement your own filter.

Top Labels in this Space