Different Behavior in Desktop Mode

Hello,

I'm not sure if it is a bug or an options issue.

I'm using the app with the app editor and Device (Iphone and Ipad ) and the app is working fine but when I'm using the desktop mode it is not doing the same.

I have this from where I'm typing the daily Server tips. When I'm selecting the server the DATE reset by itself and also if I replacing the date doesn't display the record  but it is present in the google sheet 

Solved Solved
0 5 514
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That's the new preview mode. Disable it from here and see if the problem goes away:

Marc_Dillon_0-1674590296516.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Are you using the new desktop preview, or the standard version? Have you made sure to fully sync the desktop app with a Ctrl-F5 forced refresh? Can you show screenshots of the issue?

I actually don't know about the version that I'm using. In the app editor next to the tablet mode I have the desktop mode.

Yes the app is full sync
  Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 2.36.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-01-24 at 2.36.21 PM.png

That's the new preview mode. Disable it from here and see if the problem goes away:

Marc_Dillon_0-1674590296516.png

Yep it was the new pre view Mode .

Thank!!

What if we would like the opposite.  The desktop version edit button works great but when using the mobile version is making me add a record as opposed to just editing it.  I would like to just edit a record. 

Top Labels in this Space